Do you just want to shout things out sometimes?? Like “THIS IS AWESOME. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS.” I realized this happens to me quite frequently (maybe that’s why I have this damn blog in the first place?) not sure. Anyways, my “a few things…” posts will be about things I simply come across that I think everyone should know about! And by everyone I mean only the people who stumble across this blog. Now, I’m not saying everything I post will be mind-boggling thrilling..but kind of..depending on personal interests of course.
Here we go.
1. Black Bean Brownies. (What!?) I KNOW. But they are fantastic. It’s true.
Find the best recipe for it here. I can’t wait to try so many other recipes from this blog. An entire blog devoted to quick meals and less mess? That is all you can ask for in life.
2. Mid-Century Table Legs. Have you been itching to reupholster / makeover your ottoman?? Yeah me either… but I’m doing it anyways. Stay tuned for a post on this
3. Chipotle-Inspired Burrito Bowl. My new found love for Chipotle is really taking a tole on my bank account… and probably my health. This burrito bowl is delicious! I made it twice in 4 days. Try it now.
4. Swinging Chair. If you’ve talked to me at all in the past 3 months you know how badly I want a swinging chair in the new apartment! I found this one and its absolutely perfect. Now to just convince Nick
and myself drilling into the ceiling is totally the same as the wall! #apartmentlife
5. Bar Carts. If you haven’t jumped on this trend you either haven’t picked up a magazine in the last 6 months or don’t drink. This one finally found a home in my apartment and I’m ecstatic about it. I also had my eye on this guy.
Hope you enjoyed these ramblings.
All for now,