The last of our wedding photos! These photos capture our ceremony and dinner. My godfather and uncle, Bret, performed our ceremony and did an absolutely incredible job. The ceremony was perfect. Simple, full of love, everything we wanted and more. Every single person that was apart of our day went above and beyond. And maybe people say that all the time, but I was blown away by the generosity, talent, and love in this city. We are so grateful we get to relive the moments through these photos, thanks to our incredibly talented photographer. Lastly, a shoutout to our Fam. I don’t think I can wholly explain how amazing our family was this past year. They didn’t skip a beat when we told them what our plans were, they were our biggest supporters and they are our greatest gift. We love you guys so, so much.
I’m like a giddy little school girl writing this post right now. Who doesn’t love Lululemon? I’m a fellow Lulu addict. When Lululemon reached out to me to help them with an event I was game. The event, Vinyasa To Vino, is TONIGHT at the Lululemon store in Leawood. It starts at 6 pm. Have a looksie below at the outfits we put together! I’ve had a vinyasa scarf for 2 years now, it’s one of their best products in my opinion. Not only can it lend itself to so many different outfits, but the buttons make it transformable.
See you at 6… Cheers!
1. Fit Formula.I can’t believe I’ve been going to Fit Formula for this long and haven’t posted about it. I finally found a fitness place in Kansas City that I love! Unfortunately after a lot (and I mean a lot..) of trial and error. While I was shopping at Lululemon (who, me?) I was venting to the girls about how I need a great yoga place in KC that’s not a 30 minute drive, decent time slots, clean, friendly people, and preferably does hot/warm Vinyasa classes. Enter: Fit Formula. So my standards were high, yes. Maybe it was my way of making an excuse to not work out for 6 months.. meh. To be fair, my expectations were set from my previous beloved, Power Life Yoga. I may have called and emailed begging for a Kansas City location, but that’s neither here or there. Back to my new home, Fit Formula. I started out with the Vinyasa classes after work and Sunday afternoon (which btw, is donation only!) and I loved them, but my work schedule can get wild and before I knew it I would go a whole week without making it there. However, in the last month I recently started going to the 5:45 AM body amp classes (the name, in fact, is very telling of the class). If you know me at all, than you know this.is.huge. Actually, huge doesn’t even begin to describe the mountain I climbed. I, Jordan Bussanmas, get out of bed at 5:22 AM (give myself approx. 7 minutes to get to the car) to do physical activity. AND I’ve been doing it again, and again, and again, and now I’m sitting here, legs throbbing, while I type this extremely long thank you note to Sharon (Thank you!!). If you’re in the KCMO area and itching for a butt kicking (see what I did there..), go to Fit Formula. Probably my best kept secret in KC. Maybe a tie with Season and Square… see amazing store description below.
2. Printable Ampersand Art. Ok I’ll keep this one short. After creating my new office artwork (will I ever actually purchase artwork?), I thought, why not share the love! Here it is folks, click here and the print will open in a new tab. The print is 8.5 x 11.
3. Season and Square. Wanna be greeted with a glass of wine and good conversation while you walk around and shop local goods, awesome water bottles, cookbooks, cocktail mixers, homemade seasoning, (I could go on…)? Make your way to season and square. When I say I could spend a whole Saturday here, I’m not being dramatic.
4. Peachy Sheep. This series is for awesome things I find right? Well, here’s another! Etsy shop, Peachy Sheep. Amazing wool infinity scarves. I can vouch for the quality myself, I wear mine all the time. The only problem is I can’t decide which color I want next (that was cheesy, but true). Get yourself one or gift one to someone else for the Holidays (or both..).
5. Vinyasa to Vino. Lululemon is hosting an awesome, fun event at the store in Leawood! One that they so kindly asked me to help out with. Vinyasa to Vino! Learn how to outfit that vinyasa scarf in your closet, or maybe, buy your first one! We’ll be sipping and shopping Thursday night at 6 pm. Join us!
All for now,