I realized hadn’t done a J.Crew Picks post in awhile. Here’s a run down of my current favorites…
1. Scallop Top – Still completely into scallops. Scallop everything.
2. Drawstring Pants – It is now fashionably acceptable to wear sweatpants…and we thought jeggings were good. I love this redwood color.
3. Stripe Sleeve Tee – A casual baseball tee is dressed up by being silk. Casual glam, people.
4. Floral One-piece – I’m still on the hunt for the perfect one-piece swimsuit. Loving this bold print.
On to the Factory…
1. Floral Punk Shorts – I know what your thinking, and the answer is yes, these are elastic waist shorts (why do zippers and buttons even exist?). These are now only available in solid colors online but you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll be driving to the factory store to pick up a pair of these printed babies.
2. Dotted Dress – J.Crew had this dress last spring and I went on quite the frenzy searching for it, it sold out SO fast. It’s so simple and adorable, I love that the print is large scale.
3. Swing Sweater – I’ve previously praised this sweater (as I own it). It’s amazing! And now in adorable spring colors at the factory store, yay for the factory carrying out these amazing pieces.
4. Pleated Maxi Skirt – A flowing maxi..classic piece!
Well, hows that for a well-rounded J.Crew Spring recap? Did I miss any of your personal favorites?
All for now,
Hey guys, happy Friday! Sarah from One Sparrow Creative is featuring me on her Friday style files today! Click here to read the entire feature. In the matter of an hour she made me want to go out and buy a fancy camera that I would have no idea what to do with. She is so very talented, and we’re practically neighbors! I can’t wait to hang out and work together again.
If you would have asked how I feel about floor length cardigans a few weeks ago..I would have been indifferent. I struggled on putting multiple outfits together with them. Now, I love them. I wouldn’t mind having multiple of them but I’ll hold off for now. They are so cozy and comfortable! Cant wait to wear it with shorts. On to another gem in my life, this hat. Amazing. I love it and plan on wearing it daily for as long as people will let me. Boyfriend jeans are becoming a twice-a-week appearance. Is there such a thing as casual Mondays? There should be.
All for now,
1. Banana Bread Granola
My whole place smelled like banana bread. It’s like eating banana bread without the guilt (or as much guilt?) depends if your anything like me and eat the whole batch in one sitting. I cut it in half ok?
2. Cookie Butter
I’m shocked at the amount of people who still don’t know about this. Trader Joes created this masterpiece. I don’t remember who told me about it but I hate you. If you (in any way) like the little Biscoff cookies Delta Airlines gives out, don’t ever buy this. I’m saving you. I’m saving you from the long life you have ahead of being terrified to go down the dreaded cookie butter isle in Trader Joes. It’s THAT good. It’s pureed cookie. It goes on anything…. including just a spoon.
3. Poppy and Olives
Poppy and Olives is a vintage rental shop. Whether its your wedding, grad-party, photoshoot, anything! They have the most adorable accessories and furniture to set it apart. I’m kind of obsessed :)
4. Standing Height Desk
I’m loving this (fairly) simple tutorial on how to build your own standing height desk! I love standing while I work and since I cant do it at work I think this is great for home!
5. Pointed Toe Trend
This is vague but I’ve been going shoe crazy. I had to share some of my favorites for spring. The D’Orsay trend is in full swing and these are my personal faves: This striped pair, this leopard pair, and this coral pair. Some of my other favorite pointy flats are this pair and this pair. And last but not least, heels. I go for a lower heel because I’m more of a comfort gal. These and these are currently in my cart. Someone stop me.
All for now,