I realized hadn’t done a J.Crew Picks post in awhile. Here’s a run down of my current favorites…
1. Scallop Top – Still completely into scallops. Scallop everything.
2. Drawstring Pants – It is now fashionably acceptable to wear sweatpants…and we thought jeggings were good. I love this redwood color.
3. Stripe Sleeve Tee – A casual baseball tee is dressed up by being silk. Casual glam, people.
4. Floral One-piece – I’m still on the hunt for the perfect one-piece swimsuit. Loving this bold print.
On to the Factory…
1. Floral Punk Shorts – I know what your thinking, and the answer is yes, these are elastic waist shorts (why do zippers and buttons even exist?). These are now only available in solid colors online but you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll be driving to the factory store to pick up a pair of these printed babies.
2. Dotted Dress – J.Crew had this dress last spring and I went on quite the frenzy searching for it, it sold out SO fast. It’s so simple and adorable, I love that the print is large scale.
4. Pleated Maxi Skirt – A flowing maxi..classic piece!
Well, hows that for a well-rounded J.Crew Spring recap? Did I miss any of your personal favorites?
All for now,